03 February 2008

Everyone else is doing it....

Everyone else has a blog - so I guess we will too! Actually, it is easier to post pictures for our friends and family to see, rather than sending out emails to everyone.

Here are some pictures from this last week:

We took the kids to "Walking with Dinosaurs" at the World Arena in Colorado Springs. Colin loves dinosaurs and thought this was awesome - Drew liked it too, his favorite part was eating popcorn.



I was away on business for a night this week and when I came home I saw that Michelle had cut Colin's hair! Colin thinks he looks like a "baby allasaurus".
We took the kids bowling yesterday, Colin scored 120 (with the help of bumpers) and Drew scored 98!


Isaac playing in his saucer - he's always happy.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the haircut Michelle, you did a fabulous job. I'm so excited you now have a blog.

ginag said...

I love the new dew too!!!